Friday, March 4, 2011

Minecraft Challenge













Unfortunatly the internet connection went down before we even had the option to start the challenge. I did however make an attempt at the challenge anyways. The first challenge was to build a 10 block tall pyramid. I started but the 10 or so minutes I had to complete it went by fast. So the picture above shows what I was able to complete including the time I had to clear out a place to build it. When I moved onto the next challenge which was to build the eifel tower I know that there was no hope in me completing it if I had to do everything I just did over again. So I tried to use my incompleted pyramid and transform it into the eifel tower. Again though I ran out of time. And the picture below shows how far I was able to get.
















1 comment:

  1. These are great to see.

    Did I underestimate the amount of time it would take to complete each object?

    Great idea repurposing the pyramid into the Eifel tower.

    Get my attention in class and let me know how the timing on these worked out.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete