Thursday, March 17, 2011

Engineering Program Investigation

The college I chose to investigate was Arizona State University Barrett.

Why does this institution appeal to you?:
   -It appeals to me because my brother actually goes there and I visited with him and the campus is amazing. Also I have heard what my brother has to say about it and he really likes it. Also the living space is very nice and the Barrett campus is very safe.

Which engineering program is most interesting to you and why?:
   -The engineering program that is most interesting to me is the electrical engineering program because I would love to one day work with a big company like Apple or something similar.

Which undergraduate engineering elective is most interesting? Describe the course and its appeal to you:
   -

1 comment:

  1. Did you find an elective or even a general engineering course that was intersting?

    It sounds like you have things in mind as far as what you're intersted in doing!

    ReplyDelete